As a bridge-builder supported by Community Leaders, Business, Environmentalists, and Labor, I'm honored to be the PREFERRED CANDIDATE of . . .
- Windsor Community Members
- 8 Past Windsor Mayors who served with my opponent
- Sonoma County Conservation Action
- The Press-Democrat
- Engineering Contractors Association
- Teamsters representing 2/3 of Town of Windsor employees
- . . . and more; please click the blue Endorsement tab above. These diverse people and organizations prefer my candidacy because they share my commitment to civility, informed discussion and input from all citizens and all viewpoints, not just vocal special interests.
Use the blue Q&A tab above to see answers to voter questions.
Thank you for visiting my website. Windsor is a wonderful place to live, and we citizens deserve stable, visionary leadership. The difficulties of recent years have impacted us in waves, from fire evacuations to COVID, to shutdowns and school closures, to scandal. At times, 'trauma' is not too strong a word.
We will soon be working on a new 2-year budget, and we want to avoid running short as service expectations increase. Our Town has staffing and morale issues including unnecessary turnover and loss of talented, experienced top staff members. We need a steady, no-drama Council that honors staff expertise, communicates respectfully, and provides clear, citizen-informed policy direction.
Fortunately, we in Windsor are resourceful and innovative. We can meet today's challenges and prepare for a future with its opportunities, uncertainties, and promise. I'm focused on Respect, Leadership and Renewal because these make all the difference.
*Request a Yard Sign via our Volunteer page here.